Can I alter the StatCounter code? Base de coneixements › General
No. We request that no alterations are made to the StatCounter code.
Any such alterations can break the code and cause it to malfunction. We are unable to provide support or assistance for problems which arise as a result of changes made to the StatCounter code.
We also reserve the right to close any StatCounter account where it is established that unauthorized modifications are being made to the StatCounter code.
Cerca en la Base de ConeixementsCerca al fòrum
- How can I track downloads?
- How do I delete my account?
- How do I use Custom Tags?
- Custom Tag Use Cases
- Can I alter the StatCounter code?
- What happens when my log file is full - does StatCounter stop tracking?
- Do you reserve the right to share my email addresses or my clients' site users' email addresses with third parties?
- Do you have a secure (HTTPS / SSL) tracking code?
- Per què és gratuït aquest servei?
- If a visitor does not have cookies enabled are they still tracked by the system?
- What is the database error message I'm seeing?
- Does StatCounter work with Craigslist?
- Com puc tancar el meu compte?
- How can I view stats from only certain countries / cities / states?
- Why does the URL say "Unknown"?
- My email report is missing / didn't get delivered.
- In my downloaded log the leading zero (0) in zip codes has been removed - how can I fix this?
- How do I enable async (asynchronously) tracking?
- How do I add StatCounter to GoDaddy Quick Shopping Cart?